Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their...

Discus and support Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to friend someone it doesn’t do anything and when I go to their account it says I’m their friend but my account says I don’t have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TrooperBlooper3, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their...

Hello, when I try to friend someone it doesn’t do anything and when I go to their account it says I’m their friend but my account says I don’t have any friend even after I refreshed the page and when I try and add them as a friend through Xbox it says “try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. What could be wrong and how could I fix it?

Please help it’s been like this for ages, thank you for your help if you can.

:)

TrooperBlooper3, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their friend?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware on your Xbox by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  4. AintyXiii Win User

Gears of War: Lost Relics tomorrow

Does anyone else have some bugs in the archievments? i got 7 from the dlc but my account says 50 of 60 but i have 57 of 70. when i compare my archievments with a friend it says 57 of 70. :/
  5. XeXDeadlyfox Win User

I’m sorry I’ve done that I reported them my friend reported him he’s hacked my account my friends account my Nerf account my other two Nerf accounts and he spent over $50 my credit card and he says he’s an Xbox admin
  6. XeXDeadlyfox Win User

I’m sorry I’ve done that I reported them my friend reported him he’s hacked my account my friends account my Nerf account my other two Nerf accounts and he spent over $50 my credit card and he says he’s an Xbox admin
Thema:

Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their...

1. Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their... - Similar Threads - Why does account

2. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  3. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  4. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  5. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  6. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  7. Why does my account have restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have restrictions?: Hello, For some reason my account has restrictions and I'm not sure why. I'm not in a family I am over 18 I own the account 280cd1b1-7774-4b50-8d29-2337062f8430
  8. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  9. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  10. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...