Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition

Discus and support Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope someone here can tell me why It's telling me this 943bc92e-1bf5-4cfd-ace4-593d81655829 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G.S.., Mar 23, 2023.

1. G.S..
    G.S.. Guest

Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition

I hope someone here can tell me why It's telling me this

:)

G.S.., Mar 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you attempting the upgrade from inside the game or just on the MS store?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind the upgrade price only applies to the digiral version NOT disk ownerS
  4. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can I get the just for you sale back up?

No as you forfeited the sale

You misunderstood the sale

The vault waz AN upgrade not a full version

You would've had to buy the vault upgrade while having the cross gen version

You can't refund the cross gen as you need it

Its like going from regular to deluxe upgrade literally

Its not.cod mw2 vault edition standalone for 30

It's vault.edition upgrade for 30

Refunding thr cross gen would remove the base game which the vault does not replace

Why would you think a game will go on sale 30 dollars a day after release

It's not it's an upgrade not a replacement
  6. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
Thema:

1. Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition - Similar Threads - Why does MW2

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  10. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...