Why does MW2 2022 keep freezing then force closing?

Discus and support Why does MW2 2022 keep freezing then force closing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Series S, it's only a couple months old and I can run any other game perfectly fine! When it comes to COD it's a different story. My game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DC Lt Reaper, Nov 3, 2022.

1. DC Lt Reaper
    DC Lt Reaper Guest

I have a Xbox Series S, it's only a couple months old and I can run any other game perfectly fine! When it comes to COD it's a different story. My game will end up freezing and force closes. Ive tried resetting my xbox 3 times, reinstalling the game plenty of times. Tried power cycling my console and nothing works.

:)

DC Lt Reaper, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have indeed performed all the necessary steps. If this is only happening with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II, it can be an issue with the game.

I have here a link from Activision for the specific issue. Here you go:

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Grahamcorbett Win User

mw2 2022 is the biggest pile of garbage made , i've had the game 2 weeks and i'm Done , Game crashes on multi player every time i log onto a lobby , then i have to close down and restart the game , my advice would be do not buy this garbage .
  4. brensteve Win User

This game was CLEARLY rushed to beat MW3.

The game is geat, but why does it keep freezing, server problems?
  5. gohan16ken Win User

Issues with backward compatible games announced at 20th anniversary event

Greetings,

Happy 2022! I hope you are safe and healthy and had a wonderful holiday. I am okay with keep waiting but I just wanted to comment to make sure this thread does not get closed given that the issue is outstanding.

Thanks.
  6. Major Kilowatt Win User

MW3 has to be the worst call of duty made

You were not forced to buy it, everyone should have known this before the game came out. I enjoyed Mw2 so i had no problem buying this one. No one forced me.

Even though it does look very similar this is not bad, change is not good in this case. Why ruin something good?
Thema:

1. Why does MW2 2022 keep freezing then force closing? - Similar Threads - Why does MW2

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  9. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  10. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...