Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?

Discus and support Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lolwut2, Jan 3, 2022.

1. lolwut2
    lolwut2 Guest

It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not.

:)

lolwut2, Jan 3, 2022
  2. lolwut2 Win User

I appreciate your participation, but have you played BF2042?

No one checked that game at any stage since first days of development to game being sold at jacked up price in store.

This is only giving me ideas of making half baked games with no heart in it and sell them on MS store, if I spend 5$ making it and I make 100$ selling them then I ignore everyone with MS blessing, it is already worth it.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I get your reply, but does MS never make any checks on what games they allow to come out on their console? no QA? Anything goes as long as we can grab some $?
    Why would they check any of the games listed on the store by 3rd party companies? They don't even check games produced by their own developers before listing! Forza Horizon 5 was just a buggy mess at launch and was nowehere near ready to be released yet they released it on the MS Store (and elsewhere) and that game was developed by a Microsoft owned studio. Admittedly, they don't make as much money from 3rd party games but, still, money is the only factor in play
  4. lolwut2 Win User

I get your reply, but does MS never make any checks on what games they allow to come out on their console? no QA? Anything goes as long as we can grab some $?

I mean, I could spend 2h making the worse game ever made, spend a bit money doing false marketing and showcasing it as the best game ever made, sell it at 80$ on MS store and once I got my money from it I simply ignore everyone and everything and that's all folks?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Lolwut2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the game is available on most platforms not just on Microsoft, if there are some issues inside the game we just need to report it to the game developer in that way they can have it investigated as well as work on deploying a fix for the game for us to have a better experience.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store? - Similar Threads - Why does allows

2. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  3. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  4. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  5. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  6. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91
  7. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  8. Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?: You have to manually decide to turn off the filter. If you make the choice to turn off the filter you should not be able to get someone communication banned just for using a profanity. This is the...
  9. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  10. Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow: This dumb app, after i set to allow on the multiplayer tab, after I hit submit and the page reloads it changes it back to deny. db936cca-3b95-40f7-96bc-b67579221216