Why does minecraft or Microsoft not realize I have a minecraft account?

Discus and support Why does minecraft or Microsoft not realize I have a minecraft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft java, I bought it a few years ago and it worked fine at first. One day I try to download badlion client, and when i go to sign into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenMC, Sep 13, 2023.

1. JaydenMC
    JaydenMC Guest

I have minecraft java, I bought it a few years ago and it worked fine at first. One day I try to download badlion client, and when i go to sign into my original minecraft account I get completely locked out of my account, both Microsft and the minecraft websites dont recognize that I ever had minecraft, even trying to get me to buy it again. When I got my new PC over a year later I decided to try again and it worked! nearly perfectly I could now play minecraft. So I have been, for a few months, But I still really want badlion so I thought I'd retry. Same thing happens, except I still have access to the account through the launcher this time. But whenever I put my Microsoft account into the sign in to microsoft on the badlion page, its telling me that the account doesn't own Java Edition of Minecraft. It isnt me entering the information wrong, or the wrong account. It is telling me I dont own Java. I will not buy a new account, I have stuff on this one that I will not give up on. I have both bedrock and Java, it recognizes the fact that I have bedrock, but not java. i will call actual support tomorrow and hopefully they can help me. Any advice or potential solutions would be incredibly appreciated.

:)

JaydenMC, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi JaydenMC

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

For this kind of issue, the best route is to contact Minecraft support online: Contact Us | Minecraft Help

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Microsoft Family account on NINTENDO SWITCH

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! I understand that you have created separate Microsoft accounts for your kids. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch does seem to have different log-in instructions compared to console or pc. I am linking the Minecraft site so that you can check out the official Microsoft account login instructions. Minecraft and Microsoft Accounts | Minecraft
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

I own MC Dungeons on 2 platforms but can't play them both at the same time?

like with all other gaming systems, does not matter how many copies of the game you have, all minecraft games require a microsoft account to login, you can only have ONE instance of an account logged in, why would you need to run minecraft on 2 systems at the same time, if its to play with a friend then that friend will need their own account.
  5. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Hi Daniel

Yes I filled out that form and received an email back saying the information was not enough to recovery the account. The problem is Microsoft does not recognize Minecraft accounts and Minecraft can’t help with accounts because of the migration. I asked Microsoft if they can get us a Minecraft credit so he can download Minecraft again and create a new account but no response.
  6. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
Thema:

1. Why does minecraft or Microsoft not realize I have a minecraft account? - Similar Threads - Why does minecraft

2. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  7. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  8. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  9. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  10. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...