Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?

Discus and support Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft wont let me click anything and i wanted to ppay with my friend but it wont click off 791db010-e95a-44b0-bc9a-5e03de3669b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camron Thornburg , Dec 25, 2022.

1. Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?

Minecraft wont let me click anything and i wanted to ppay with my friend but it wont click off

:)

Camron Thornburg , Dec 25, 2022
  2. Diego Aguayo Win User

web browser cursor appears in minecraft

So I’ve had the same problem having my cursor stuck on the main menu or in game screen for Minecraft. And, I have two methods but you can use either of the two to fix the issue.

The first one: I would load Microsoft Edge and in the “New Tab” I would scroll down (using my right stick) until my cursor itself disappears, then press the Xbox button and load back into Minecraft. But what I’m practically doing is just making the cursor visually disappear in Microsoft Edge before I load back into Minecraft.

The second one: I would simply connect a mouse to my console. And I would move my cursor to the bottom right of my screen either in the main menu or in the pause screen. And then disconnect the mouse so it doesn’t move back into the middle of the screen. And go back to using my controller. Keep in mind the cursor is still there but barely visible by a pixel.

Unfortunately this wasn’t permanent fix, since the bug reappears every time I turn my console back on or literally every time Microsoft Edge is used. So I hope Microsoft or Minecraft can get around to fixing this visual bug. But it’s a easy quick fix that I hope will work for you guys.
  3. C1979H Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

The problem is still there, moving the cursor to the bottom of the screen in edge, just moves it to the corner of the screen in Fortza. The edge browser screen is not using the entire screen, like a game does. The cursor is still visible and will not go away or can be moved when the Fortza game is being played.
  4. C1979H Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

Moving the cursor to the bottom of edge, makes it still visible in Fortza It just puts in near the bottom of the screen. It does not remove the cursor.
  5. coachbranden Win User

What the heck is wrong with Minecraft?

Sounds like the controls are inverted. Hardcore gamers tend to prefer a control where pressing the joystick forward or up makes the character look down and vice versa. To see if this is the problem: 1)Click start, the small button in the right center of
    most controllers, 2) Move the cursor to the second option "Help & Options" and press a, the green button on the right, 3) move the cursor to the third option "Controls" and click a on the controller, 4) near the middle of the screen will be a box that can
    be checked called "Invert Look". If this is checked, it means moving the cursor down will make the character look up. If it is, move the cursor down one and when "Invert Look" is highlighted hit a on the controller.

Message of friend request me at for any help.
  6. maxwellgherbert Win User

Xbox classic

Yes t&anks i have this never been used. Tried it dvd loads comes up on screen but when i go to push play nothing can move the cursor.
Thema:

Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?

1. Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X? - Similar Threads - Why does minecraft

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  7. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  8. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  9. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  10. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...