Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S?

Discus and support Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Minecraft on my Xbox keeps crashing and I have no idea what happened or what to do. I updated my game and now it crashes every single time before it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madison Poole, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S?

So Minecraft on my Xbox keeps crashing and I have no idea what happened or what to do. I updated my game and now it crashes every single time before it reaches the main menu. Even more so the narrator is turned on even though I never turned it on in or out of game. I tried checking for updates and restarted the game a million times but it still doesn't work. Minecraft was one of my favorite games but I'm not willing to buy the game again if it's going to keep doing this (I have a disc {it's not scratched}).

:)

Madison Poole, Sep 3, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Madison Poole

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you have a problem with your Minecraft that keeps crashing on your xbox One S. I am sorry to hear about your game. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To further isolate the problem, I suggest you try these troubleshooting steps.

1. Try turning your Xbox on and off. A full power cycle completely reboots the console. Doing this does not erase any of your games or data. Please follow the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing and holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
    2. Turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on the controller.
    3. After you complete the steps above to turn your console off and on, try restarting the game.

2. Try restarting the game.

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button  on your controller, and select Exit.
    3. Try restarting the game.

You may refer to this article for more troubleshooting steps. Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Why does my Minecraft keep crashing ?

Hi, XHay! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

Try installing your game through MS store app.
  5. RoberR7 Win User

My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.

thanks for your time and effort in helping me. Unfortunately I have followed all the steps without success. I have fully restored the console and it keeps crashing. It is very frustrating because on the Xbox one S it does work but on the Xbox Series S it doesn't..

Any idea?
  6. Nore2nv Win User

innternet explor

Edge keeps crashing when watching videos , after ten minutes it will freeze and send me back to the home screen. I'm using an Xbox one s and I'm having these issues ? Why haven't this been addressed yet
Thema:

1. Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - Why does Minecraft

2. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  7. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  8. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  9. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  10. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...