Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team.

Discus and support Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just wanna start by saying if this thread is deleted I will sue for censorship of press. I have a legitimate question on how the enforcement team... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jared peniuk, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Jared peniuk
    Jared peniuk Guest

I just wanna start by saying if this thread is deleted I will sue for censorship of press. I have a legitimate question on how the enforcement team handles its reports and the criteria for an immediate suspension. I was playing a game where I was insulted by another player using derogatory language and after reporting him he continued to message and harrass me and then after reporting him a 2nd time he continued to harrass me and after replying to him with derogatory language myself I was instantly put under suspension myself (what a suprise) but I would just like to know why I was instantly put under suspension yet this man was allowed to continuously message me over a span of 3 days, or how the enforment team handles its reports and whos eligible for an immediate suspension. Once again if this thread containing a legitimate question about the enforcement team is deleted it will be considered censorship of press so plz just awnser the question

:)

Jared peniuk, Jan 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You do know that only applies to government right ?

Forums and private enities count as private properties

Your own newspaper can remove you from their property or anyone can remove you from their property

I think you are mistaking freedom of speech for free press

Which still applies

Freedom of speech is still doesn't trump private authority

You still have to abide by the rules of private forums

If you want to know how the pet works you just goto enforcement.xbox.com it's in the FAQ

Also it does not matter who starts a fight if you retaliate and break the rules you still can be punished
  3. BrandonO'Brien2 Win User

Why does Microsoft ignore this problem?

So... Despite massive issues, including completely revamping of the rewards program (removing of the daily log in quests because they were so broken) and then un-revamping of the same broken features, this community's official take on the rewards program is "they're trying their hardest?" I have yet to have a month go by without there being some new crippling bug with the program. I send reports on a daily basis but nothing changes and now they're running a 10,000 point event just to waste everyone's time who actually thought they could EARN said points?
  4. BrandonO'Brien2 Win User

MagnusVermandelson was the original poster btw. Again, there is no indication that their issue was solved and the last person with the same issue commented on May 13th. Thanks for ignoring the rampant issues with rewards, Microsoft!
  5. Smwutches Win User

The thread you are referring to was an older thread that was bumped which is why it was locked. It's always best to create a new thread instead of bumping old ones.

As far as Microsoft Rewards issues, you would have to contact their support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site. No one from the Rewards program or Microsoft uses these forums.
  6. jarrettleishear Win User

Ban got overturned but still banned

Customer sevice didnt do anything. All the customer service said was its an enforcement issue and the power cycle didnt do anything i just wanna know how i can contact the enforcement team to ask why it says on there website my ban was overturned but in
    reality its not
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team. - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...