why does Microsoft Simulator KEEP REQUESTING THAT I INSERT THE DISK! DOESNT THIS BILLION...

Discus and support why does Microsoft Simulator KEEP REQUESTING THAT I INSERT THE DISK! DOESNT THIS BILLION... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keep asking me to insert the disk! Surely a billion dollar company would offer product support! Instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sc-303, Mar 22, 2021.

1. sc-303
    sc-303 Guest

why does Microsoft Simulator KEEP REQUESTING THAT I INSERT THE DISK! DOESNT THIS BILLION...

Why does Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keep asking me to insert the disk! Surely a billion dollar company would offer product support! Instead relying on ad-hoc clients to offer useless solutions.

Deplorable Product Support from Microsoft!

:)

sc-303, Mar 22, 2021
  2. THORNGASH Win User

Confusion over mixed msgs from microsoft... xbox one - wont read games but will dvd's

Oh dear Jacquilene....

Just tried it and all it says is insert disk, no game comes up. The picture just says insert disk instead of the game : /

Im well surprised that theres no way of restoring it back to brand new, why on earth does it keep the patches?

Thanks for replying fast
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.

4. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox one s all digital

I have done research on this fully as have others . All the equipment is there for you to add a disk drive connectors etc. They just have a plate on the inside covering the place where a disk drive would be. However while adding a disk drive it just doesnt
    work . Its not designed for it. There must be some internal thing preventing it. my question is why would you want to try to add a disk drive to one that doesnt have one. That is your only option and it doesnt work . Either trade it in for a normal xbox with
    a disk drive. Why would you buy a all digital version if you wanted your prior games on there it just isnt possible. It has been tried by many and unfortunately none have gotten a disk drive to work in the all digital version nor does it make sense to keep
    trying.
  5. StarLynx5859538 Win User

Xb1 system updates

after the april update my xb1 comes on and you hear the disk check but it does nothing from there. Who know what this is. I insert my disk and the screen reads "insert disc".
  6. KillerAC71 Win User

Noise from DVD drive after starting a game

However, it does do it the next time I actually insert the disk
Thema:

1. why does Microsoft Simulator KEEP REQUESTING THAT I INSERT THE DISK! DOESNT THIS BILLION... - Similar Threads - why does Microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...