Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone?

Discus and support Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I enabled 2FA I did not know that there was going to be a problem with the code not coming through to my phone, and when I do not have the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arthur Yang, May 2, 2023.

1. Arthur Yang
    Arthur Yang Guest

When I enabled 2FA I did not know that there was going to be a problem with the code not coming through to my phone, and when I do not have the code via the phone I do not have any other option and I cannot log into my microsoft account. I just need microsoft to send me the code, that it has not been sending for 2 days now. I have checked everything but it still does not work, is this on my end or microsoft's end because it worked all the way until 2 days ago when the code just all of a sudden stop being sent, is my account blocked because I have requested a lot of codes?

:)

Arthur Yang, May 2, 2023
  2. Arthur Yang Win User

I so not have the security information, i have the password and the email and the 2fa code methods are my phone number and my phone number, nothing else. I locked myself out lmao.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Arthur!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, do you have access to the account security information on your Microsoft account? I.e. SMS phone number and Email address.

If so, kindly check your email addresses to see if you have received the verification codes on your email address that is associated with your Microsoft account.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

I understand nothing to worry, the next and only best option you have to recover your account is by submitting the account recovery request through the account recovery webform here on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the recovery request, you will receive an update from the account recovery team within 24 hours.

In the event that this won't work, kindly try to submit another request with more accurate details since this is the only option to recover the account.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  5. Phukkumpanies Win User

why

All three accnts are linked to current phone. Cant do anything with current phone bc wont send code anymore why?
  6. Smwutches Win User

GOW 4 Beta code

@Apensaus - Phone support does not have access to the codes and will send them back here. Forum support will resend the codes.
Thema:

1. Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone? - Similar Threads - Why does microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...