Why does Microsoft not send me any confirmation codes

Discus and support Why does Microsoft not send me any confirmation codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while back my account was locked because I hadn't used it because you are apparently not allowed to have 17+ games even you are in fact 17 years of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trace Holstein, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why does Microsoft not send me any confirmation codes

A while back my account was locked because I hadn't used it because you are apparently not allowed to have 17+ games even you are in fact 17 years of age. I'm finally 18 so I try to get it reactivated but they will not send me any verification codes. Yes, all of my contact info is 100% correct. Not a single typo anywhere and I've checked countless times. Microsoft just will not send me a code. Yes I've reset everything multiple times and still nothing. Absolutely nothing. This is pathetic Bill Gates.

:)

Trace Holstein, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Trace Holstein Win User

Okay now it works. Just had reset everything for the hundredth time.
  3. TheStoper7 Win User

Enforcement Xbox live.

Why Microsoft or XBOX didn't send me an email to confirm my suspension or something like this ?
  4. NatMarie96 Win User

Windows Live Doesn't Recognize Computer

Hello. I am having the same issue however, the email that the confirmation code will be sent to does not exist anymore. I was trying to change the email address on microsoft but it will still send the confirmation to the email address that does not exist.
    I need to change my membership settings and there is no way I can do it. Can someone please help??
  5. Jarikith Win User

New Xbox Live Proofs Error

This is ridiculous. I can't log in for.. whatever reason, they want to send me a code. Fine use my email. Nope we need you to have some other place we can send you the code. Fine I'll add a different email. Great! We'll send the code to the new email! Here's
    the code! Wait you can't use the code, you need to have your new email confirmed with your old email, you know the one we won't send you the code to because it's not good enough for whatever reason, but it is good enough to confirm a new one! Fine! Confirm
    my new email! Great we'll send you info on confirming to your old email! Only.... I'm still.. waiting.. no.. new.. messages.. on old email about getting the new email confirmed. So I'm totally locked out of signing onto my 360 at the moment. Good work Microsoft!
  6. LoushiHD Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

That did not help. What i was trying to say is that that when i try to add mobile phone payment as a payment option, microsoft says that they will send me a verification code to my number via sms to confirm that it is me, however i never actually receive
    this code.
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft not send me any confirmation codes - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...: I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP...
  3. why does opening microsoft store stop bits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does opening microsoft store stop bits: Opening windows store to play club vegas and cash billionaire causes background intelligence transfer service to stop and causes disk usage to go to 100% which prevents the game from starting. Any...
  4. Why does Microsoft not display the Xbox on the Microsoft "Find My Device" map?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not display the Xbox on the Microsoft "Find My Device" map?: All of my other registered device show where they are on the world map, why not my Xbox? 4978cecf-bf9b-4b2b-83d4-c7d879c2bdd9
  5. why does Microsoft customer service keep hanging up on me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does Microsoft customer service keep hanging up on me?: I have been trying to get my account back, and all the forms I fill out don't help, and every time I call, I either get hung up on, or I'm told that Microsoft employees don't work with Microsoft...
  6. Why does Microsoft allow third party applications to be used and abused in games such as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft allow third party applications to be used and abused in games such as...: Why could this be used and abused in games such as rainbow six siege. I’m positive and even analytics can back up this take, that players who play fair on controller do not enjoy going against a...
  7. Why does minecraft say my Microsoft account is linked to a different account out when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does minecraft say my Microsoft account is linked to a different account out when I...: Ot says my account is linked to a different Microsoft account f046a3b6-b369-47af-826a-cce667daa5bb
  8. Why does Microsoft force Xbox players to play with PC players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft force Xbox players to play with PC players?: Back when Cross-Play was new on Xbox, Phill Spencer said "I’ll never force somebody in our games whose playing with a controller or a mouse and keyboard to play against somebody with a different...
  9. Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a...: Hello, I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Klondike draw 3 Expert difficulty for many years now. I have played 48,303 games and won 6,203 games. Yet, after switching to Grand Master...
  10. My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!???

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!???: I have had my Microsoft account for 15 years+. One day I try to login to my Xbox & it tells me I have to verify my identity with the only option being an account I no longer have access to. I have...