Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

Discus and support Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IIplutoII3688, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!! I filled out recovery form once and got back into my account. Then the hacker same day cancelled the email change and change the password. Now I can't access my account at all, use my Xbox, or anything! I have proof of my account and it even still says my previous email as my account information on my computer even after the hacker changed the email to an email I have never even heard of. Why would it makes sense for Microsoft to not see it reasonable to help me even after I provided proof of billing, emails, screenshots, and even security questions. I even have game clips and all the accounts that my Xbox is still connected to like epic games and Modern warfare that I recently just bought but can't play because I have no help. I also have receipts through my email of purchases, updates, and everything.

ALSO PLEASE HAVE A CONTACT TEAM INSTEAD OF ARTICLES!!!! IT DOESN'T HELP. I have read articles for the past hours for it just to mean nothing. Where is the phone support or at least something.

:)

IIplutoII3688, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the countless dollars put into that account?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this IIPLUTOII3688

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

You may want to check this article as well:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. tomakun12345 Win User

I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

To make a long story short, I was trying to log into my Microsoft account a month or so back and it kept telling me that the account didn't exist, so I assumed it got hacked. After talking to Microsoft support about it, they emailed me back saying that they can confirm that the account was hacked and that they would try their best to get it back. I waited a bit before recontacting their support team, which after another week I got told that they couldn't get the account anymore so they had to shut it down, however one of the support service people told me that there was a chance to save my xbox account, but not my actual Microsoft account (the files and such), which was fine, so I recontacted their support team and it has been well over a week since I have asked them about this and have gotten no response.
  4. Psycho 504 Win User

Has anyone ever seen this ??????

[quote user="Zetsumi Itazuki"]

the answer to this problem is right in Microsoft's face all they have to do is shut down the websites providing the cheats and find the people hacking and modding and get the mods or hacks taken away from them like find hackers that just hack to help people
    and get them to help make a mod to make the other obsolete because there are people out there that will only hack to get some ones account back

[/quote]

First, I didn't know that it was Microsoft's job to police the internet and secondly after reading the rest of your rant I think my IQ dropped a few points.
  5. Petrea Stefan Win User

Microsoft account hacked and stolen.

How come is it not possible to get it back?

Microsoft have data bases where they store account information.

I got proof that I used the account, I even have the credit card that I used to purchase games on the account.

Why isn't Microsoft taking responsibility for their lack of security?

It is not even in the slightest my fault for that the account got hacked.
  6. Oblivion328 Win User

hacks

I don't know if you can get rid of CoD4 hacks without making an entirely new account unfortunately. My account got hacked months ago, putting me back at level 1 and basically making it so I can't level up. After that, I'm done with the game. Too many damn
    hackers.
Thema:

Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

1. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...