Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!

Discus and support Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Creating an Xbox Account totally wreaked havoc. It changed the Outgoing name on all my email messages, etc. Tried to change it back, but it is listed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Live Wire(2), Jan 16, 2018.

1. Live Wire(2)
    Live Wire(2) Guest

Creating an Xbox Account totally wreaked havoc. It changed the Outgoing name on all my email messages, etc. Tried to change it back, but it is listed as correct, in Outlook settings, so they make it Impossible, to change it back. Microsoft Support was absolutely
    Helpless. The Support for Xbox just leads you Roundy-Roundy in pointless Circles.. never getting Anywhere.

How do I change my name back, on my Outlook (hotmail), to how it was before this Ridiculous xbox fiasco?

:)

Live Wire(2), Jan 16, 2018
  2. 1001 spikes not listed anywhere

Why does microsoft hate every country other than america

ArcicHellFire, Jan 16, 2018
  3. snipeye 17
    snipeye 17 Guest
    What is going to happen to all my points?

wth is local currency exactly? is it US dollaroos? is it the new code name for msp? if i buy some thing from the market place will it come off my msp or my debit card? and if it comes off my card how do i get a refund since microsoft makes it very clear
    that there arent any refunds. why doesnt anyone answer these question? should i wear my tinfoil? why does microsoft hate us?

snipeye 17, Jan 16, 2018
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Why is there so much hate for the X1?

I sit 7ft from 50"..... I had a 60" at the same distance and it gave me headaches because it was to close. Sitting really close to a large screen tv defeats it's purpose.
  5. Ooh im good Win User

Is there really any hate for the Xbone?

Ok yeah its a fact that the PS4 is more powerful, but Average Joe doesn't care. Yeah you'll have the prats who post 20 times a day 7 days week in forums like this posting nonsense.

But to everyone else we buy what console has the games we want. I chose to buy all 3 consoles (xbone/ps4/wiiU) even though in February I spent almost £3000 on a PC. Ignore EVERYONE and spend your hard earned money on what ever you want.

An to "Fanbois" be loud and proud and tell everyone how much you love your chosen console.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

I really enjoy my X1. I still do play my 360, mostly because it gets a free game twice a month. The "haters" are going to hate, they can't "appreciate" what they have and what is coming.....

-

Know nothing know-it-alls......... that feed off dead beat dud online tech rags.....

-

100% X1 fan..... this is my opinion
  7. BLOODFRENZY187 Win User

Imho I think most of the negitivity surrounding the XB1 comes from frustration over MS learning what gamers wanted in the 360 era and delivering a stellar product. Then the XB1 comes out and is lacking some of the most basic features that were there in the
    360 such as voice messaging just to name one nagging issue. Now with that said I personally can sympathise with people that expected more but at the same time I also recognise the potential that the XB1 has and agree with the OP that it will take time for
    the system to evolve to its final epic form.
  8. Puma Kane Win User

Because some people don't like innovation. Then there are some whom lack patience. While some lack vision.

They think crying gets the ball moving and don't realize those childish antics are placebo.
Thema:

1. Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??! - Similar Threads - Why does MICROSOFT

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...