Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carlito Govayua, May 7, 2024.

1. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything about it. I called Microsoft headquarters and was on hold for an hour before I got frustrated and hung up. Then had customer support call me and explain to me they can't do anything and that it's under review and won't be able to contact me about the suspension until 48-72 hours later, but what's the point when my suspension runs out the same time? Is the moderation system filled with bots? Because it seems like nobody is actually moderating these reports. Otherwise I wouldn't have been suspended.

:)

Carlito Govayua, May 7, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is because LFG is literally only to Look for groups, so you cannot post that there. You can only Look for groups, not promote anything. So that is why, okay? The moderation is not filled with bots, it truly is not correct to do that on LFG. I hope you understand.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Dadwhite Win User

Banned for the dumbest reasons!!

As part of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use you agreed to when you signed up these are considered violations. Xbox Live is consider a Rate E for Everyone service and all communications need to held to that level of communication. Also substations to
    hide an inappropriate work is also considered a violation too.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Banned for the dumbest reasons!!

The games themselves may be rated M, but everything you do on Live has to remain E for everyone. It's per the code of conduct you agreed to when you signed up. Playstation has the same rules.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

why was my son banned from xbox live

People only get banned for legitimate reasons, the most common being cheating and hacking.

He will have been sent an e-mail explaining why he was banned.
  6. nitaell Win User

Xbox Game Pass

If its on steam why isnt it? Thats the dumbest most selfish **** ive ever seen
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  6. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  7. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  8. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  9. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  10. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e