Why does it take so long to stop pending

Discus and support Why does it take so long to stop pending in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had ordered an xbox series x on the 25th of december (ofc ik they weren’t going to process is it on the 25th, but than I finally received the email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JulianaElliott, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Why does it take so long to stop pending

I had ordered an xbox series x on the 25th of december (ofc ik they weren’t going to process is it on the 25th, but than I finally received the email getting told it was processed on December 26th, So its saying my order was processed but it says it is still pending..Which makes no sense

:)

JulianaElliott, Dec 27, 2022
  2. JulianaElliott Win User

The money was already taken off my card and said order processed.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When a federal holiday is on Sunday, it is observed on Monday as well by most unions and governments. If there is no mail, neither do the courier services move usually
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello JulianaElliott, as the entire purchase process on the Microsoft platform is automatic this can happen for two reasons, the Microsoft system still does not have the information that the payment has been made or the system has not yet been updated, unfortunately there are both circumstances you will have to wait until the Purchase Status changes in your account.
  5. JulianaElliott Win User

I feel like it shouldn’t take this long to stop pending anyways, why tell us its going to be delivered a certain time than not be delivered Microsoft probably loses a lot of customers when this happens , I could just imagine if I paid extra for fast delivery it would probably be doing the same thing.
  6. Courtney allen Win User

Why is this taking so long!?

Okay i underatand that and yea i submitted 2 case reviews. The last guy i talked to he told me not to submit anymore because it might take longer but is there anything i can do because i bought the xbox series x but i might return it because i dont have
    my main account
Thema:

1. Why does it take so long to stop pending - Similar Threads - Why does long

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  5. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...
  9. Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?: Lies of P just released a patch that I'm looking forward to trying. This patch is released on both Steam and Playstation already with no issues, yet it's not showing up on Xbox at all. This is a...
  10. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...