Why does it say your connection to the show online has been lost?

Discus and support Why does it say your connection to the show online has been lost? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play diamond dynasty in the new mlb the show it says connection to the show online has been lost and I have no idea how to fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sean Beattyy, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Sean Beattyy
    Sean Beattyy Guest

Whenever I try to play diamond dynasty in the new mlb the show it says connection to the show online has been lost and I have no idea how to fix it. What do I do to fix this?

:)

Sean Beattyy, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. aCheeseyPenguin Win User

Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

Surely it cant be that hard to tell if they lose connection? It even gives you a bleeding message saying "Connection to your opponent has been lost". So surely it can easily determine who quit and who lost connection?
  4. BuddzBunny5196 Win User

Cant sign into xbox live, but my network status and live status are all good?

@Y2JEH nope no errors or nothing just says ''Your connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost. Please sign in again.''
  5. XB1R Athena Win User

My connection gets lost wenn the game starts...

When you get disconnected from the game, does it say, "your connection to xbox live has been lost"? If it does, that is an issue with your profile in addition to your NAT issue, for that you just have to download your profile. To do that you press
    the guide button, if you're signed into a profile, press X to sign out. The select download profile.
  6. II mccann II Win User

Anyone got the email yet?

Don't panic, got 1 game played then hit with "the connection to ea online has been lost" wonderful
Thema:

1. Why does it say your connection to the show online has been lost? - Similar Threads - Why does connection

2. Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi: My Xbox takes 10-30 minutes to connect to the internet. All other devices in the house are connected to the same WiFi and working. But everytime I get on my Xbox it can’t connect to the internet....
  3. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  6. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  7. Why does my network not work but it’s connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my network not work but it’s connected: Why does my network not work but it’s connected and it works to my phone 2fd779ed-70b7-48bd-a746-1c230e30e1a4
  8. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  9. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  10. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...