Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't??

Discus and support Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; YEAH, Why does it say that it's easy when sometimes it obviously isn't, like with the 'bug catcher' & 'lock breaker'... jigsaw jammer, yeah that can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnwilledPants90, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't??

YEAH, Why does it say that it's easy when sometimes it obviously isn't, like with the 'bug catcher' & 'lock breaker'... jigsaw jammer, yeah that can be easier but not always?

:)

UnwilledPants90, Nov 24, 2016
  2. still nothing for me here in MA but next is perfectly fine online gaming!!!

Why does it say that it's up and running when nothing at all has changed since i was kicked hours ago?

megalexandros-3DC768D2-5420-4F98-929D-341CAA75AE7C, Nov 24, 2016
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    why does it say im console banned

There's a common misconception that the time between offences and the ban being handed out are always short (eg a week). There's no statute of limitations on how much time can pass before the offence becomes unpunishable either. As is post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    - And you'll get a reasoning for your banning.

EDIT: Curse Callumpy and his faster typing!

VernierSlake, Nov 24, 2016
  4. CHAINSAW305 Win User

I used a payment option "use a code" for EA Access. I put $30 in my account when I did that.

Why isn't there any warning and why is that payment option there now? When you do go to the website ea.com/eaaccess it tells you nothing about having to have a credit card. In fact they give you some "easy steps" on how to sign up for EA Access and in none
    of those steps does it say I need a credit card.
  5. k0rruptiD Win User

100% achievements

why bother saying its easy when you're using a walkthrough the entire time though? did you ever think maybe thats why it was such a breeze?
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Loss of Tenure

Does any of this mean anything? Gamerscore, Tenure, etc... no... but losing 2 yrs of tenure isn't good. I'm sure you'd be narked if you lost 2 yrs of tenure.... it's easy to say stuff like that when it hasn't happened to you.
  7. NonSportsGirl Win User

Did our forum just turn into "X1 Tech Support" when I wasn't looking?

See I can absolutely understand why Microsoft use Twitter and Facebook. They allow Microsoft to get information out to the maximum number of people in a very short time.

But it's not really easy to have a conversation on Facebook or Twitter when there are several people involved.

This is why having the forum is important for Microsoft, it does make a community of their gamers and lets them talk (for good or ill) about the systems and games.

Which is why I find it odd when they say they are so community focused that they ignore the place where it is the easiest to form that community.
  8. Sipuli91 Win User

Who says Xbox can't do sales?

I say they can't do sales. This short "daily deal" type of sale isn't much to be boasting about. Granted it's nice to see this at least once in 4 years but still. When's the next sale coming? Next July? And why no DLC sale at the same time? I much prefer
    something Steam does.
Thema:

Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't??

1. Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't?? - Similar Threads - Why does easy

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...