Why does it say 'pick another way to pay'?

Discus and support Why does it say 'pick another way to pay'? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to purchase one month of Xbox game pass ultimate, I have $5 of Microsoft credit on my account and $10 in my actual bank account. However... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToboXB, Jan 30, 2023.

1. ToboXB
    ToboXB Guest

I'm trying to purchase one month of Xbox game pass ultimate, I have $5 of Microsoft credit on my account and $10 in my actual bank account. However when I try and actually confirm the purchase it says 'pick another way to pay, we couldn't get authorisation for this purchase'

:)

ToboXB, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This means that you need to use a different payment method. Kindly try using a different one or try reaching out to your bank to authorize transactions.
  3. THESNIPER2 Win User

subscription

second is

Pick a different way to payWe couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider.

Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider.

PUR-TransactionNotAllowed

gxnf3b1niwE3weXLKRqs0s.135

2022/02/11 - 12:40:09 UTC
  4. Dat321 Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Yes, it does work when I add another way to pay.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Payment for fifa 23 preorder was cancelled

Kindly try the steps below:

"1. Find the pre-ordered game and select Change how you pay.

2. On the Pick another way to pay screen, you can either choose a different payment method, or add a new one."
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

A Better Xbox LIVE

pay-wall is just another way to say "being nickel and dimed"
Thema:

1. Why does it say 'pick another way to pay'? - Similar Threads - Why does 'pick

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  8. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  9. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  10. why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...: why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning of a multiplayer match when i’m picking my load out in call of duty mw2 1fbe2ec5-a607-4278-9f11-8069f63c60dc