Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

Discus and support Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knightsfan3, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Knightsfan3
    Knightsfan3 Guest

Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with either it says oops not sure what went wong there please
    try again later it seems like they've blocked me from ordering either console.I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so how did you get it fixed?

:)

Knightsfan3, Nov 23, 2020
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Oops not sure what happened

I'm sorry to hear that Jake
    May I know if you tried using a different Wi-Fi network to see if that helps?

Or what about using a different payment method? Like a different credit or debit card, or if you have a PayPal account and you can add it please do it

And as a reminder, if maybe you have a VPN or similar services please disable each one before trying again
  3. JakeMaynard1 Win User

I have checked that and it set to the uk and I will try on my laptop
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Jake, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

But before that please tell me:

What console are you using?

What are you trying to do exactly, purchasing a game?

Did you tried some procedures in your device to fix this?
  5. JakeMaynard1 Win User

Update still didn’t work on my laptop
  6. JakeMaynard1 Win User

Also it was the new Star Wars Jedi survivor I was trying to buy
Thema:

1. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout... - Similar Threads - Why does oops

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox store oops not sure what happened there

2. oops not sure what happened there xbox store

3. oops not sure what happened there

4. oops not sure whst hsppened vide xbox,
  5. xbox store not sure what happened there,
  6. oops not sure what happened,
  7. xboz buy oops not sure what happened,
  8. xbox store oops,
  9. trying to buy stuff on microsoft says a oops not sure what happened,
  10. xbox not sure what happened here,
  11. microsoft store not sure what happened there,