Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

Discus and support Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erik Bilobrk, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Erik Bilobrk
    Erik Bilobrk Guest

Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

• Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

• Under manage

:)

Erik Bilobrk, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Chax Vynum Win User

Didn't work. I tried everything and still have the same issue.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Erik! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It can be either an error with a corrupted profile or a network issue

Try deleting the account´s cache first

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
  4. Patrick Corrigan1 Win User

Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

Says check back in a little bit.

We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now
  5. Black Rose2 Win User

"Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

And I am signed into the account I bought them on
  6. Jhonkito Win User

"Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

Hi again RIZZLERFIDLER

Please note that the message "Please come back, we are having trouble receiving your things right now" may be because there is a temporary problem with the service and they are already working to resolve it, or it may be an issue that we cannot resolve. our own. .

I think the best thing would be to wait a few days to see if the problem resolves itself or contact technical support directly.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

There you will find contact options so you can communicate with them, if the problem is with your console they will help you solve it.
Thema:

1. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now - Similar Threads - Why does check

2. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  5. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  6. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  7. Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?: My xbox should be central time so 12:20 am but it says 1:20 instead. 9af4030f-a775-4713-9be5-e35aab525a10
  8. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  9. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  10. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo: I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can...