Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

Discus and support Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erik Bilobrk, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Erik Bilobrk
    Erik Bilobrk Guest

Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

• Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

• Under manage

:)

Erik Bilobrk, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Chax Vynum Win User

Didn't work. I tried everything and still have the same issue.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Erik! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It can be either an error with a corrupted profile or a network issue

Try deleting the account´s cache first

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
  4. Patrick Corrigan1 Win User

Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

Says check back in a little bit.

We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now
  5. Black Rose2 Win User

"Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

And I am signed into the account I bought them on
  6. Jhonkito Win User

"Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

Hi again RIZZLERFIDLER

Please note that the message "Please come back, we are having trouble receiving your things right now" may be because there is a temporary problem with the service and they are already working to resolve it, or it may be an issue that we cannot resolve. our own. .

I think the best thing would be to wait a few days to see if the problem resolves itself or contact technical support directly.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

There you will find contact options so you can communicate with them, if the problem is with your console they will help you solve it.
Thema:

1. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now - Similar Threads - Why does check

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo: I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can...