Why does it not let me create a individual developer account for Xbox?

Discus and support Why does it not let me create a individual developer account for Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to open a developer account for Xbox in Partner Center but, whenever I try to register and buy an account it doesn't give me the option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by amado cendana, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Why does it not let me create a individual developer account for Xbox?

I am trying to open a developer account for Xbox in Partner Center but, whenever I try to register and buy an account it doesn't give me the option to use an individual company and it just says company approver at the bottom with all the questions being required.

:)

amado cendana, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello amado cendana,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand how important it is to achieve what you are trying to accomplish. Let us see how we can help.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your expectation that our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. The issue that you are describing is supported by our Windows developer support team. Let us help you how to reach them.

With your issue on creating an individual developer account, you can submit an incident through the link below:

You may also check the article below that is related to your concern:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kelter Skelter Win User

Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

I'm pretty sure the season pass does that's why you create your "call of duty account" but, i'm not sure about the DLC packs individually
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Why was i banned

chicagofire339,

If you were your Xbox Live account was banned form the Live service, you will need to create a new thread in the 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console
    Bans
    forums to receive the details as to why the enforcement action was taken. If you were banned from a specific game title, you will need to contact the individual developer to find out why. Hope this helps!
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Organiser to a child account ?

Hi Sarah. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, you can't transfer Xbox profiles between Microsoft account's. Your son's Xbox profile is permanently tied to your account and can't be changed to a child account.

If you create a new Microsoft account, you'll also have to create a new Xbox profile, and his progress and purchases in games won't transfer over. This is why it's recommended to set up individual account's for children instead of letting them using your own account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. VernierSlake Win User

EG being banned from mottos and gamertags

Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual.

Don't use the forums or chats for any commercial purpose. You may only create an account for yourself as an individual. You may not create an account for your corporation or other business entity.
    www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

That's why the account sharing you're doing is dodgy.
Thema:

1. Why does it not let me create a individual developer account for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why does let

2. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  3. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...: Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button my screen just darkens a little and it also freezes a lot Also I forgot to say when I turn it of it’s...
  5. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  6. Why does the xbox website refuse to let me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the xbox website refuse to let me sign in?: Every time I go into the xbox website and press the sign in button it refuses to do so with it literally just refreshing the page instead of bringing me to the sign in page. This has been...
  7. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....
  8. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  9. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...: When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit...
  10. why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox: why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox 794d0c38-9dfb-430f-9d59-8aed0d78f4c2