Why does it not allow me to play Elden Ring?

Discus and support Why does it not allow me to play Elden Ring? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded and installed Elden Ring today and after it finished installing I tried launching the game, but it says that I do not own the game. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yes :], May 29, 2023.

1. Yes :]
    Yes :] Guest

I downloaded and installed Elden Ring today and after it finished installing I tried launching the game, but it says that I do not own the game. I also checked the billing history and it says I did not purchase the game, but I did. What do I do? There is no proof of purchase and I don't want to buy a $60 game for the second time...

:)

Yes :], May 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Yes :] Win User

Just checked and it works now. Maybe I had to restart the Xbox or something cause after turning it off and on again it worked
  4. Zhang Jia0 Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hello! Xbox Ambassador House Baelish here! I can also confirm Elden Ring, Crusader Kings 3 and WWE 2k22 all say they don't allow livestreaming. What is odd is that WWE 2k22 and Elden Ring will still display game footage whereas the newly released Crusader Kings 3 on series x will not allow any feed at all.
  5. DiogoAmbrosio Win User

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

No, I've been playing only Elden Ring...
  6. Serry2 Win User

When I applied for an elden ring refund it denied because I had "gone over my limit for refunds this year" when I have not refunded anything in 2022

Ms account does not even show I purchased elden ring or that I refunded it
Thema:

1. Why does it not allow me to play Elden Ring? - Similar Threads - Why does allow

2. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  3. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  4. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  5. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  6. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91
  7. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  8. Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?: You have to manually decide to turn off the filter. If you make the choice to turn off the filter you should not be able to get someone communication banned just for using a profanity. This is the...
  9. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  10. Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow: This dumb app, after i set to allow on the multiplayer tab, after I hit submit and the page reloads it changes it back to deny. db936cca-3b95-40f7-96bc-b67579221216