Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...

Discus and support Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So whenever I get on a game that has a online mode or just community creations I can not look at all because of how my account is set up even tho it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noahneedshelo, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...

So whenever I get on a game that has a online mode or just community creations I can not look at all because of how my account is set up even tho it all is on allow and I even did the power clyce the thing ur surpose to do when u change your privacy settings and that did not work so if anyone can help me figure it out please let me know what I have to do

:)

Noahneedshelo, Jan 9, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even tho I have everything on allow

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your Privacy Settings. Kindly double-check your Privacy Settings and make sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Also, make sure to set these settings to "Allow" or "Everyone".

- You can see and upload community creations

- You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

- Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

Additionally, if you're playing on an Xbox console, make sure you have an active Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
  3. Sophia Kotopka Win User

Xbox live gold problem.

It says this when I try to play online, “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up”
  4. treecaps Win User

i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10)

Hello.

It says

"You cannot play <on Realms> or <online multiplayer> because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer and Clubs. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp"

I have clicked the submit button, and aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp does not work.
  5. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Can't do anything with Minecraft Realm.

Now it's telling me that I can't play on realms because of how my microsoft account is set up.
  6. BrandonMaychel Win User

I can’t play online because how my Microsoft account is set up.

[​IMG]
    I
    cant join anyones realm on Minecraft ;Why does it say this and how can I fix it? This is on my Mobile device.
    Why this game so ridiculous i have spent money for it
Thema:

Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...

1. Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even... - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  5. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  6. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  9. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  10. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....