Why does it go to the top while I’m typing?

Discus and support Why does it go to the top while I’m typing? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I start typing on something like search or fortnite, sometimes it goes to the words at the top, does anybody have a fix for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by roblox_boosa, Nov 27, 2022.

1. roblox_boosa
    roblox_boosa Guest

When I start typing on something like search or fortnite, sometimes it goes to the words at the top, does anybody have a fix for this?

:)

roblox_boosa, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ROBLOX_BOOSA

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Please try attaching a picture or video of the problem (don’t forget to conceal personal information)
    When this started to happen?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. roblox_boosa Win User

It's an XBOX one, I forgot when it started, I haven't really tried anything to fix, I tried putting the batteries in and out, that didn't work either.
  4. ObjectedNut Win User

Pertaining to Disc Drive Issues

Well I finally got it open, giving it an open and close work out at the moment. While laying horizontal I started tapping on the top (Right side Vertical) and pressed eject and it came. Not sure as to why it does this, but i going to open and close for a
    while and see if that will get it back on track.
  5. Robbie Runer215 Win User

Minecraft not working

Sorry for the long delay, I’ve just completely restarted. I’m still unable to go on realms. I’m also confused on to why it says I don’t have gold while I have ultimate and how I’m still able to play gamepass games. Any tips?
  6. Justin Carter1 Win User

My friend can not connect to my world!!!

My NAT type is open and so is theirs! That’s why I’m so confused
Thema:

1. Why does it go to the top while I’m typing? - Similar Threads - Why does top

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...