Why does it go to a page that says let’s go when I try to get cross platform

Discus and support Why does it go to a page that says let’s go when I try to get cross platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play cross platform on Minecraft and I can’t because when I log in and type in the code it just leads me to a let’s go green banner at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cruz Lockhart, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Why does it go to a page that says let’s go when I try to get cross platform

When I try to play cross platform on Minecraft and I can’t because when I log in and type in the code it just leads me to a let’s go green banner at the bottom with a black screen and don’t know how to get out of it

:)

Cruz Lockhart, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Joshua Kenner Win User

I'm having the same problem trying to sign my daughter in on her switch. I've tried all the tips from other people. nothing works. it just goes to a dark screen with the word "lets go" in a green button box. but nothing works. I've emptied the cache, cleared the data, redownloaded the game restarted everything. Made entire new Microsoft accounts. nothing works just stall out at "lets Go" page
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cruz

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC or phone?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

Well now I have a different problem I uninstalled every thing and downloaded cold war.

Now I can't get online with servers in cold war.

When I go to warzone , it takes me to the store .To the COD MODERN WARFARE .

I bought the cross genre platform, even though I have xbox one .

When I uninstalled it from cross platform, I installed the xbox one version .. Does this matter .

What version I installed??

I bought the cross platform one.
  5. AaronWeidner Win User

Cannot Play Online - “You cannot do that because of how your account is set up”

Im in the same boat. Its almost like Re-"Enabling" cross platform does nothing when you go to switch back.
  6. ImMartinFoxx Win User

how to cross platform on ps4

Hi!

Only select games are cross platform compatible with Ps4.

If the game you're playing is cross platform then try going into the settings, you might find that there will be an "enable cross play" option and select that!
Thema:

1. Why does it go to a page that says let’s go when I try to get cross platform - Similar Threads - Why does page

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  6. Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Minecraft.net page keep refreshing when i try to login?: So i recently got a new laptop and wanted to get Java on here so I could play. I went into Minecraft.net to download it but each time I tried to login the page would refresh and just take me back...
  7. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  8. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  9. why does xbox say that there’s no usb connected to controller on the updating page when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does xbox say that there’s no usb connected to controller on the updating page when it...: i’m trying to update my controller and it said “connect one controller with a usb cable. keep any attached devices connected to the controller.” so i did and then i pressed “continue” and it said...
  10. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...