Why does Hogwarts legacy say “Not playable on this device” on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Why does Hogwarts legacy say “Not playable on this device” on my Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want the deluxe version for my Xbox one but it says “not playable on this device”. I’m not sure what I should do about it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gracie Self, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Gracie Self
    Gracie Self Guest

I want the deluxe version for my Xbox one but it says “not playable on this device”. I’m not sure what I should do about it.

:)

Gracie Self, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The digital deluxe edition of the game is for the Series S/X. It does come with the One version, but the One version of the game won't be released until April 4.
  3. Gracie Self Win User

Will there be a deluxe version to come out for Xbox one?
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  5. Guillermo M1 Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

Hello ngocphi,

Yes I do have the correct console. Internal storage is full but have an expansion card with plenty of storage available. So that’s pretty much we’re my confusion is coming from since I have everything to be able to download and play the game but the games page telling me other wise.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

Please Read the back.of your console to.confirm.

If.it says xbox one x it's.not. A series.x which are much larger and weigh a lot more (this is a common mistake for people who don't follow tech news )

If.it says xbox series x then don't use a external.hdd

Only internal.or storage cards work as external hdds arent fast enough
Thema:

1. Why does Hogwarts legacy say “Not playable on this device” on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why does Hogwarts

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  9. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  10. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...