Why Does Halo MCC Doesn't Boot after the Easy Anti-Cheat Boot screen

Discus and support Why Does Halo MCC Doesn't Boot after the Easy Anti-Cheat Boot screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Problem is when I boot Halo MCC with Anti-cheat If I get past without a error Easy and Halo MCC will hang in my background processes and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gopnik5506, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Gopnik5506
    Gopnik5506 Guest

My Problem is when I boot Halo MCC with Anti-cheat If I get past without a error Easy and Halo MCC will hang in my background processes and won't become a app or window at all.

:)

Gopnik5506, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

start the version without anti cheat, the moddable one then close and load up the normal one, see if that helps.
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Gopnik5506 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, you are having an issue on playing Halo MCC doesn't boot after the Easy Anti-Cheat Boot screen.

In this case, it would better to reach out Halo support for further assistance. Since there could be an issue on the game itself.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. SpoopyBeans Win User

Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

Hey Samy,

I tried a clean boot and couldn't figure out what the issue was and I tried repair/ uninstalling and reinstalling Easy Anti- Cheat and I'm still having the same issue. Any other ideas?
  5. JRoge0608 Win User

Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

Just uninstalled then reinstalled. I ensured to give permission for both MCC and Easy Anti Cheat ( input Parental PIN), still no luck. It prompts up the "Sign In" after pressing Enter, and the same "Blocked apps" message appears.

I even tried to launch the "without Anti-Cheat enabled", option from Steam and the issue is still occurring. I did another test on a M Rated Game from Epic Launcher (Void Bastards), and I had no hinderances loading that. Even launched the Special Edition of Skyrim from Steam, no issues. Even Blocked, then unblocked Halo Infinite, and it still launched just fine.

It has to be a Microsoft issue or something with Easy Anti-Cheat.
  6. richardlzj Win User

MCC Downloaded, but Halo Reach won't Install!

I have the same problem!! I have bought this game and click the MCC, it launches, I see the "easy anti-cheat" window load, then the opening cinematic plays, it then closes or crashes when the "343 industries" shows
    and the Halo Reach Microsoft app page is opened and says I need to install Halo Reach. But I did install it!!!!!
Thema:

1. Why Does Halo MCC Doesn't Boot after the Easy Anti-Cheat Boot screen - Similar Threads - Why Does Halo

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...