Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible?

Discus and support Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I was looking forward to this day and the release of the Rally Adventure DLC. Since launch I have the premium pass of FH5 and so I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoldiBayern, Mar 30, 2023.

1. PoldiBayern
    PoldiBayern Guest

Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible?

Hi there,

I was looking forward to this day and the release of the Rally Adventure DLC. Since launch I have the premium pass of FH5 and so I was hoping to play the RA DLC on launch.

Sadly, the DLC won't install on my console: Xbox one X and the game tells me that my console is not compatible with this game.

What's wrong? ... the game is for xbox, series xs and pc so it should work.

I would be greatful for any help.

Armin

:)

PoldiBayern, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Nathan Webb2 Win User

Forza 5 rally adventure

I would like a refund on forza horizon 5 rally adventure and tried playing it but it’s kicking me off my game
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Forza DLC problem.

Try to reset the console to see if this will help.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

You can also check the DLC online and try doing remote installation to see if that will work:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/forza-ho...
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Forza 5 rally adventure

Hello,

As confirmed in the official Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure FAQ

Q: When is the release date for Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure?

A: Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure will release on March 29, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. PDT.

So the exact time it would be available for you would depend on what part of Australia you’re in (as the time zones there vary slightly with three different ones), but as Daft Badger pointed out, it should be early morning on the 30th March. The rally expansion map is viewable if you have the add-on installed, but you can’t access/play any of it until it’s released in your country.

You may also want to read through the release notes for update 19:

FH5 Release Notes: March 28th, 2023

Hope this helps.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Add one not here.

Hi there!

Are you using the Xbox console platform? If so, make sure that you have installed all its contents by following the steps below:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Check as well the guide for Hot Wheels here on this link https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

For Rally Adventure: https://forza.net/news/forza-horizon-5-rally-ad...
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11

I see, How about trying the troubleshooting steps in this link?

https://gameserrors.com/forza-horizon-5-rally-a...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible? - Similar Threads - Why does Forza

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my forza 5 keep crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza 5 keep crashing on launch: As soon as I open forza it goes through a load and after the xbox studios screen it starts to load the game while its on that screen my game crashes. I have tried updating my drivers but It still...
  6. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  7. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?: Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on Windows 11 at the first window with the error code 0x64. Tried multiple solutions, none seemed to work, I tried sfc, reinstalling the game, repairing my windows,...
  10. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....