Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come?

Discus and support Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update comes? 62ec9759-da8e-4ed1-bb58-e2069eb6b89a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArunBakshi1, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ArunBakshi1
    ArunBakshi1 Guest

Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update comes?

:)

ArunBakshi1, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Sentinel9096 Win User

Can`t play past first level of Sonic Generations! Please help.

Wait... The download size on Xbox Live says before i download that the file size is going to be 7,21 GB.

How can it be bigger than originally? And why does it happen everytime i re-download?
  3. NickD54 Win User

Series x internal storage

Does anyone know if game updates or some add on’s such as fortnite save the world add on show up in the file size ? Or if system updates take up more storage space as well? It’s just weird loosing like 8 Gb that I don’t know where it is. I only have games downloaded no media streaming apps at the moment. I’m also curious as to how much space gets used for a profile and game caches?
  4. Marcin Wrona1 Win User

problem with update digital Forza Horizon 5 - each month

I bought the digital version of ForzaHorizon 5 - it's installed, it takes up over 100 GB on the disk - the game works and it's ok, BUT once a month there is an update of the console system, then to play ForzaHorizon 5 you have to download the game update (the game says it needs to be updated) and so every month it updates 14 GB ... however, the size of the game on the disk does not change.... But why does the game itself have to update after every console update?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360 Flash Drive

It does say that the pre-configured 8 gb storage device comes with it. Perhaps you're right that it is only included with that size.
  6. originor Win User

game from the store

if this is the right size of the files so why do other people show 10 GB at least?

before the update - i succeeded to play - now nothing...not any mode

I have all the 9 DLC packs.

what do I need to from hare!?
Thema:

1. Why does fortnite show size of 27 GB everytime an update come? - Similar Threads - Why does fortnite

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  5. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  6. Why does fortnite say failed to login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fortnite say failed to login?: I have tried numerous things such as resetting my Xbox and clearing the MAC but any time i try to login to fortnite it wont let me in. It does this on my phone as well with Xbox live gaming....
  7. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...
  8. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  9. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  10. Why does my Fortnite keep “installation stopped”?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Fortnite keep “installation stopped”?: the new fortnite season came out and it needed an update, i tried to update it but it kept saying “installation stopped”. i tried clearing space on my xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled, these...