Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

Discus and support Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claire Brewer, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it?

:)

Claire Brewer, Apr 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sports games, like movie, or music games only license the intellectual property for a certain period of time. Most sports games are delisted after two years

You'll have to acquire a copy on disk, And use it on a console with a disk Drive
  3. Miltonious BIG Win User

Destiny 2

why does it say available 9/19/17 at 11:00:00PM in the Xbox one store?!! I planned my time off for this!!
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

Hello ВладимирКузнецов5!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

FIFA 17 and 18 are not backwards compatible games.

(see list below)

Xbox Backwards Compatible Available games

Both games that you own are the Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 17 and 18. You would need to purchase the Xbox one versions of the game to play on an Xbox one console.

I hope this helps clear thing up for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. onyxishere Win User

something went wrong

The FIFA 15 holiday bundle is available to purchase and download from the store. Where did you get the code from and what specifically does it say the code is for? Please do not put the code on the forums.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

FIFA 17 - Game isn't in under "My games"

Hey there ZxXxJonesxXxZ!

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble finding your game! To check, if you search for Fifa 17 in the Xbox Store, does it ask you to re-purchase the content or does it allow you to download it from there?
Thema:

1. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I - Similar Threads - Why does FIFA

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  8. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  9. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  10. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470