Why does enforcement

Discus and support Why does enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Slander users? Constantly and with no rebuttle against them. Some idiot hits the report post button and bam, regardless of whether or not there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charles Smith3, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Why does enforcement

Slander users? Constantly and with no rebuttle against them. Some idiot hits the report post button and bam, regardless of whether or not there's anything there to report, I get hit with a warning to change my post because supposedly I said something bad and I most clearly did not. Here's my post

GMasternightfall That's the tag

Do not die in the first bit or you're done. No exceptions That's the description

Let's keep it clean, remove inappropriate content, then try posting again. The message I got from the botfarm at XBL enforcement.

How's about <removed> and try actually doing your job? That would be a nice change.

The time for free rides is over. You're a pathetic joke that caters to the "me too" crowd. <removed>

* Moved from Microsoft Teams/unknown/other

:)

Charles Smith3, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Don Varnau Win User

Why does enforcement

Slander users? Constantly and with no rebuttle against them. Some idiot hits the report post button and bam, regardless of whether or not there's anything there to report, I get hit with a warning to change my post because supposedly I said something bad and I most clearly did not. Here's my post

[snip]

Let's keep it clean, remove inappropriate content, then try posting again. The message I got from the botfarm at XBL enforcement.

How's about <removed> and try actually doing your job? That would be a nice change.

The time for free rides is over. You're a pathetic joke that caters to the "me too" crowd. <removed>

* Moved from Microsoft Teams/unknown/other
    - - -

1. I've moved your post from Microsoft teams to Xbox.

2. About "doing your job"

You aren't communicating with Xbox Enforcement here. You aren't appealing a ban or suspension so the FAQ doesn't address your complaint, but here it is.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Perhaps you can submit your feedback via phone or chat.

Don
  3. Smwutches Win User

why am i banned

Information about why you were banned would be listed on the enforcement site. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  4. BrokenFattHardy Win User

Enforcement Broken

What exactly does this have to do with Xbox Enforcement and why does you being an Xbox Ambassador matter?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Suspension

Hello Super,

The enforcement team does not follow the forums. With any inquiries on what happened and why you got suspended, you will have to go to the enforcement site as the Ambassador posted. Enforcement though does not release a lot of details as it may lead to reprisals.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FoKuZz Win User

Gamertag reading as inappropiate language.

And since this thread was made for the Enforcement Team and the enforcement team does not read these forums, why are you still replying and bumping this thread to the top? Just let it die.
Thema:

Why does enforcement

1. Why does enforcement - Similar Threads - Why does enforcement

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  8. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  9. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...