Why does Cloud Gaming Crash Whenever I try to load Dead Cells.

Discus and support Why does Cloud Gaming Crash Whenever I try to load Dead Cells. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on a MacBook with cloud gaming on chrome and whenever I try to play after the xbox logo comes up, then an error comes up, the one attached. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oMoonRise, Feb 19, 2023.

1. oMoonRise
    oMoonRise Guest

I am on a MacBook with cloud gaming on chrome and whenever I try to play after the xbox logo comes up, then an error comes up, the one attached. I have gotten it to run sometimes but I do not know how. Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/QLBgI0l

:)

oMoonRise, Feb 19, 2023
  2. oMoonRise Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did this issue start to occur? Does it happen to all of the games you try to load?

May I also know from which region/country are you currently located?
    As long as I've had game pass but it is only for dead cells, I'm in Australia
  3. Rostom L Win User

I see. I believe that it's a game title issue because that only happens to that specific game. I suggest that you provide a feedback so they can correct it in future updates.
  4. oMoonRise Win User

Thanks for the update. It looks like it's a game bug within the game causing it to crash via cloud gaming. Since Cloud gaming is still in beta, we could be experiencing some issues. If it happens again, please click on "Give feedback" so the Xbox team can investigate the issue properly.
    I just got it to work again randomly, I may be wrong but I think it works when it asks you to connect a controller and then you press B. May be wrong still because I have repeated the steps and still crashes.
  5. oMoonRise Win User

I just got it to load then, idk how, I wanted to see if it was fixed so I quit out and went back and same error. Idk what I changed
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did this issue start to occur? Does it happen to all of the games you try to load?

May I also know from which region/country are you currently located?
Thema:

1. Why does Cloud Gaming Crash Whenever I try to load Dead Cells. - Similar Threads - Why does Cloud

2. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  3. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  4. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  5. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come: After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with...
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  8. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059