Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x

Discus and support Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to buy the vault edition on my halo edition series x but the game says not playable on this device??. How the heck is that even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyZopfi, Mar 14, 2023.

1. CodyZopfi
    CodyZopfi Guest

Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x

Im trying to buy the vault edition on my halo edition series x but the game says not playable on this device??. How the heck is that even possible????HELP!!!

:)

CodyZopfi, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. SamuelBazaldua Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It says "Optimized for series X/S. IT should say "Only for series X/S. Why does Microsoft try to hide this with a little red circle popup note "not playable on this device" If it's not playable then keep it off my Game Pass ultimate and store

that I pay $16.99 monthly for.
  4. Default_517 Win User

Hogwarts legacy for xbox one

Yes. It will be released for the Xbox One on April 4.
    Will there be a different version added to the store? I'm just so confused why it says not playable on this device and that its for series s/x
  5. Wesley_241 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 keeps crashing at the launch screen. What is going on?

Its an xbox series x and call of duty modern warefare 2 2022.
  6. Mysterious Rage Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

1. Call of Duty 2

2. Call of Duty 4

3. Call of Duty World at War.

4. Call of Duty

It makes me pretty mad when people say CoD sucks. They're saying an entire series sucks biased off of say 2 games in the series. (BO and MW2)
Thema:

1. Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Why does Call

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  8. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  9. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...