Why does call back not work at all?

Discus and support Why does call back not work at all? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For a company as big as Microsoft the support really does suck, Ive been trying to get a call back for weeks now and it the only reply I get is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ff7a2fe4-4f7a-460c-a5ff-c, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Why does call back not work at all?

For a company as big as Microsoft the support really does suck, Ive been trying to get a call back for weeks now and it the only reply I get is this "we are unable to process your request for a call back, please try again later.", I had deleted my Microsoft account linked to my Minecraft account and I wanted to know if it has been unlinked as Playstation insists I talk to Microsoft to unlink it.

Live chat refuses to show up for me 99% of the time aswell, Microsoft really needs to just get rid of call back from their UK website or speak up about the problem as its just a time waste for people looking for help from a REAL person.

:)

ff7a2fe4-4f7a-460c-a5ff-c, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello, please accept my apologies for the trouble you've been having.

Although I'm not sure if this will work you can check your app permissions here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=82920... if you see one that needs to be removed you can click on it to edit and remove the permissions.

I do hope this helps you with the problem
  3. DeniqL Win User

Call back not working at all?

Hi,Michael! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried contacting them via chat?

Also, Are you having any issues while trying to cancel it by yourself?

Head on over to https://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign into your Microsoft account and choose the Services and Subscription tab on the web page

Find the subscription you would like to cancel.

Click Manage.

Choose either Cancel Immediately or Stop automatic renewal.

If you do not have access to the account for any reason then you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(
  4. DeniqL Win User

You are only able to cancel the automatic renewal right?
  5. MICHAEL J JOCKS Win User

Yeh ive done everything. I have no option to cancel immediately. I just have the cancel option,, but it wont actually cancel because i have time to run on it. And chat gives me nothing its all automated, hence why i need to do it but phone. But every time i request a call back its says unavailable or a problem occured.
  6. JuanGuerra9 Win User

Missing Games

The call back fails every time and the chat option does not work at all
Thema:

1. Why does call back not work at all? - Similar Threads - Why does call

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  8. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  9. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...