Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

Discus and support Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L'caser, Jan 11, 2024.

1. L'caser
    L'caser Guest

I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver but still had the issue, windows update thing didnt help. Did Microsoft missed something up?

:)

L'caser, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi L'caser, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The controller you are using does not have an official PC driver.

Does this happen with other controllers as well?

Have you tried to reset and resync your controller?

Please, use this link: https://www.playstation.com/support/hardware/troubleshoot-dualshock-4/
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Wireless Elite

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth connectivity. The "S" controller has Bluetooth.
  4. AssassinOfRavens Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller on Windows 10 PC

The controller does not support Bluetooth and my PC does not have a bluetooth receiver
  5. Chris Shroff Win User

Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

No. This is still a huge problem. It's been an issue since these controllers have been out which is over 2 years now. I've tried numerous attempted fixes from the internet and none of them work. The controller just doesn't work properly via Bluetooth in Windows.
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox design lab

Hi

The design lab controller does not come with an Xbox Wireless adapter although the controller does support Bluetooth and this is now a pretty common feature on many computers now.
Thema:

1. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now? - Similar Threads - Why does Bluetooth

2. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  3. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  4. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  5. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  6. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller randomly start blinking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller randomly start blinking?: My Xbox controller won’t connect to my Xbox. Batteries were replaced and did try to reconnect after. The controller will connect if plugged in first. If I disconnect it it will stay connected...
  8. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  9. Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?: Hi, I was wondering why when i turn my xbox one console on, why it turns on with no startup sounds and 5 seconds later it turns off. It started Yesterday, I was on it watching youtube when all of...
  10. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...