Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

Discus and support Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L'caser, Jan 11, 2024.

1. L'caser
    L'caser Guest

I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver but still had the issue, windows update thing didnt help. Did Microsoft missed something up?

:)

L'caser, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi L'caser, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The controller you are using does not have an official PC driver.

Does this happen with other controllers as well?

Have you tried to reset and resync your controller?

Please, use this link: https://www.playstation.com/support/hardware/troubleshoot-dualshock-4/
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Wireless Elite

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth connectivity. The "S" controller has Bluetooth.
  4. AssassinOfRavens Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller on Windows 10 PC

The controller does not support Bluetooth and my PC does not have a bluetooth receiver
  5. Chris Shroff Win User

Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

No. This is still a huge problem. It's been an issue since these controllers have been out which is over 2 years now. I've tried numerous attempted fixes from the internet and none of them work. The controller just doesn't work properly via Bluetooth in Windows.
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox design lab

Hi

The design lab controller does not come with an Xbox Wireless adapter although the controller does support Bluetooth and this is now a pretty common feature on many computers now.
Thema:

1. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now? - Similar Threads - Why does Bluetooth

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...