Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

Discus and support Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewYork176, Apr 28, 2023.

1. NewYork176
    NewYork176 Guest

Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk

:)

NewYork176, Apr 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but I'm playing on digital copy, no disk?

If you're playing on an Xbox 360, it is certainly possible that that sector of the hard drive has been damaged or that the hard drive is thinking about the end of days. The youngest Xbox 360 hard drive is seven years old, and many of them are 15+

I would suggest uninstalling the game, installing something else that you're don't care about, and then installing again. That way hopefully it's written to a different sector of the hard drive
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but I'm playing on digital copy, no disk?

Are you playing this on an Xbox 360 or on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility?
  4. NewYork176 Win User

My email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I appreciate any help I can get.
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to turn off the console then remove the internal hard drive and put it back after few minutes then turn it on then try to play the game again? Thanks!
  6. Brettman2011 Win User

HD texture question

Have had a look on-line but can't find the size of the HD texture install. But apparently Disc one features the multiplayer, co-op levels and HD installation content and Disc two features the single-player campaign. Each Xbox 360 disk can have up to 7.8
    GB of data so I suspect that the total install (from the two disks) will likely be bigger than your available hard drive space. Some info on this in the links below.

www.lensoftruth.com/ea-explains-why-bf3-will-be-2-xbox-360-discs

xboxfreedom.com/battlefield-3-optional-high-res-texture-pack
Thema:

1. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but... - Similar Threads - Why does battlefield

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  8. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  9. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  10. Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?: I am using a new Acer Predator. All of my drivers are up to date. I am running windows 11 with directx 12. Battlefield 1 used to work on this pc but it now no longer does. When I try to load the...