Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

Discus and support Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrew mcsorley, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can still turn off the Xbox with my controller.

:)

andrew mcsorley, Jun 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Andrew. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.

Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).

Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.

Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.

Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.

Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.

Try connecting your console to a different TV.

Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button  for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
  3. Static Jak Win User

To those of you who've played the Witcher 2 on PC...

[quote user="ICN3D"]

"Dur, why would a loading screen pop up...YOU'RE STUPID!!!"

[/quote]I never said or implied that. I actually found it very weird for a loading screen to come up in the middle of gameplay like that when I've never seen it before in my two playthroughs.

-

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

Really can't wait for Diablo 3 and play as a Monk.

[/quote]Never played Diablo but I'm taking an interest in 3.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Xcom 2

Please elaborate more on the issue you're having...

• Does the game boot you back to dash before loading the main menu
    • Does it freeze/lock-up
    • Does it black screen
    • Is there any splash screen that pops-up when you try to start it
  5. Grac391 Win User

Required storage has been removed. Your device will now restart.

I did that and it went to a screen saying it was clearing then the screen disappeared and it went back to the storage devices. Does this mean that it's done? And I've just put a game on let it load to the home screen. Exited and put a DVD in and it didn't
    bring up the message. Thank you for your help. I'm presuming it's okay but I'll keep a check on it and write back if it pops up again.
  6. Tyr Momos Win User

I cant add a new account to my xbox one x

I am able to log in on that link. No a error page does not appear, a loading screen pops up and then another loafing screen pops up. But then it just takes me out of the loading screen back to the hub.
Thema:

1. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo - Similar Threads - Why does check

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  9. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761