Why do you think that running unwanted ads particularly when I'm trying to relax for a bit...

Discus and support Why do you think that running unwanted ads particularly when I'm trying to relax for a bit... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know MSN makes money from advertisers then likely cooks the books on how many are actually viewed. As for me I'm not going to respond, join anything,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CHARLESFOREMAN, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Why do you think that running unwanted ads particularly when I'm trying to relax for a bit...

I know MSN makes money from advertisers then likely cooks the books on how many are actually viewed. As for me I'm not going to respond, join anything, upgrade service, etc. just to get rid of ads but please don't think I pay any attention to them. Having grown up in an ad saturated century I'm aware of a bunch of things the young are not. They are never what you think they are, there is always a catch and guess what, you're wasting time you intended to waste playing solitaire because you needed a break from what you were doing. First rule, I never respond solicitations, ads, door-to-door salesmen, I could go on. So please stop wasting my time. Listening MSN? All this makes me want to do is consider Apple which is probably worse...

:)

CHARLESFOREMAN, Mar 2, 2023
  2. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Seriously concerned

If you're seriously concerned with how MW3 will be because it took the people who work at xbox.com a particularly long time to set up its forum then you are clearly a worrier, so just relax. If you can't think of one reason as to why this subject has anything
    to do with how the game itself is being developed then you'll be ok.
  3. The Lady Bastet Win User

Casual Guild recruiting - Tamriel Unlimited XI

Hey Smurf! Yeah, maybe now I'm on the box I will join a guild. I think a guild bank might be helpful and a place for advice or support would be good. I doubt I will chat as I am not particularly patient with people and I am a slow learner game-wise but let
    me know when you get up and running. I'm in AD right now and don't expect to be PVP at all.
  4. TsukasaSeven Win User

Cancelling Xbox live Membership

you should be able to cancel the account through xbox.com, but if not try contacting microsoft or your bank because I'm assuming your being charged for your xbox live account. If nothing I said helped then call and have your bank cancel your card and send
    you a new one. That should stop the unwanted transactions on your xbox live account. the account should revert to silver when gold runs out. I'm not too sure why you want to cancel the account but if your trying to create a new account or already have just
    leave your old account alone. Hope this helped a bit.
  5. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Just playing with some friends, kicking back relaxing and running around. A bit of building and a bunch of mining.
  6. DIMAP71 Win User

Has anyone noticed there is NO WAY of checking battery life in the xbox one controller?

Relax guys, it'll be added with an update, I'm sure.
Thema:

Why do you think that running unwanted ads particularly when I'm trying to relax for a bit...

1. Why do you think that running unwanted ads particularly when I'm trying to relax for a bit... - Similar Threads - Why running unwanted

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  4. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  7. Why can my 165 hz moniter only run 60hz on xbox but when the hdmi cable is connected to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my 165 hz moniter only run 60hz on xbox but when the hdmi cable is connected to my...: When I connect my hdmi cable to my laptop my mobiter can run the correct hertz but when connected to my xbox I can only run 60 hz they both run 1080p and I have an xbox one...
  8. why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750: please help, just recently bought the xbox series x and have the LG 34GL750. I have researched for hours and watched several videos and cannot get a solution to run 1080p 120hz, I’ve tried...
  9. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it: Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi...
  10. Why is my xbox running so slow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox running so slow?: A day after using my xbox regularly i turn it on casually like every other time but with it now being very slow and when you try to the home button or open anything it will take a min or 2 to...