Why do you include in game purchases on the game purchase menu?!
Discus and support Why do you include in game purchases on the game purchase menu?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why on earth do you spam the **** out of game sales with garbage in game purchase spam!!?? It’s hideous, pathetic and very infuriating. GET RID OF... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Innapropiate, Jan 22, 2025.
Thema:
Why do you include in game purchases on the game purchase menu?!
Loading...
-
Why do you include in game purchases on the game purchase menu?! - Similar Threads - Why include game
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
why are so many people including myself and son being suspended for doing looking for group...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy are so many people including myself and son being suspended for doing looking for group...: please somebody preferably an xbox ambassador help me with me and my son now have a strike against our account each and there ia no option for appeal this is not right or fair when we are just... -
Why did Game bar stop working when I joined Insider? Pics Included
in XboX InsidersWhy did Game bar stop working when I joined Insider? Pics Included: [IMG] So I was trying to fix steamVR and was told to go into windows insider. It ended up fixing the steam vr issue but ever since then game bar stopped working and nothing i have done yet has... -
why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.
in XBoX Games and Appswhy do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.: I use my xbox one offline and play a mixture of free games and demos that I downloaded off the microsoft store. and I do a one time online check in on the games by launching the game once and go... -
Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?: I’ve been having issues connecting to multiple Xbox services on my Xbox, including the Xbox support app. For some reason this is also happening to my games and apps in a general sense. When trying...