Why do you have to be 18 or older to be in the Xbox Insider program?
Discus and support Why do you have to be 18 or older to be in the Xbox Insider program? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to know why I have to be 18 or older to join the Insider Program. I'm 13, which is the legal age requirement for many platforms, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben Kipps, Feb 23, 2022.
Thema:
Why do you have to be 18 or older to be in the Xbox Insider program?
Loading...
-
Why do you have to be 18 or older to be in the Xbox Insider program? - Similar Threads - Why older Insider
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why is my Series X fan so loud on specific games, most of which are older
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Series X fan so loud on specific games, most of which are older: For about the last year or so i’ve noticed when playing some games on my series x, the fan gets incredibly loud. There’s not a ventilation problem or a dust problem as i cleared that out. However,... -
Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games... -
Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old... -
Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the... -
Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e