Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass

Discus and support Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't understand why you guys want to make stupid and weird games that are coming to Xbox why can't you put like normal games on there like real... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mike rowe1, Jan 15, 2023.

  1. mike rowe1
    mike rowe1 Guest

    Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass


    I don't understand why you guys want to make stupid and weird games that are coming to Xbox why can't you put like normal games on there like real games like you know the ones we can't buy or something cuz we don't have enough money like say call of duty or resident evils other other real games,

    I'm not trying to be mean or anything but gosh these games that you're putting on the Xbox game pass are garbage please put some good games on there real games not this (Mod Removed).

    :)
     
    mike rowe1, Jan 15, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass

    There have been several resident evil games on Game Pass, if memory serves 5,6,7 I think

    There are lots of major title games, Monster hunter rise is coming as well as Wo Long in the coming weeks. You can try a demo of Wo long now
  3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

    probation periods

    Don't play sucky games and you don't have to cry about sucky games.
  4. x MiSTAGRiM x Win User

    the death of used games

    Yeah blocking used games is a real let down. Passing it off a sucky game to a friend and they are stuck with it forever.
  5. JAY ARRRRR Win User

    It's about time for a positive thread - An outstanding game!

    Yo Def- Ha, good point! I bet we won't really get blown away by another FPS until the next gen consoles come out. Not TRULY blown away. There's only so much they can do, and like it or not, your game experience is really limited by the people in your
    game. Sucky or stupid people? Sucky or stupid game!
  6. Magnum3667 Win User

    VP Goalie Question

    its something that needs to be addressed in 12...as it stands now if you dont get the GK position your stats at passing and shooting probably suffer unless the game converts your stats into position stats...i dont know...would kinda suck if you had goalie
    stats with sucky passing ans shooting playing a non GK spot and vise versus if you had great passing and shooting stats with sucky goalie stats and had to play GK
Thema:

Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass

Loading...
  1. Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Why such sucky

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...