Why do you hate your customers?
Discus and support Why do you hate your customers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have the worst last month and a half, on the phone, with your xbox support people. I have filed tons of reports, I have called tons of times.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CL Gods Soldier, Feb 23, 2020.
Thema:
Why do you hate your customers?
Loading...
-
Why do you hate your customers? - Similar Threads - Why hate customers
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why was I banned even though the people who reported me hated me very strongly wished death...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy was I banned even though the people who reported me hated me very strongly wished death...: I was in a party with the people [mod removed] and [mod removed] and these people known to have hate me for reasons I can't explain even though they invited me they started attacking me calling me... -
why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259 -
Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft: Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change email on Xbox account this is b.s 6fe5723d-8540-4aba-8603-3127ecc74124 -
Why is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Microsoft/Xbox allowing for Asian hate and sexual acts to be carried out online?: I have been an Xbox Gold Member for 20 years (since day one). In the past year I have received numerous suspensions from messaging in defense to individuals carrying out sexual acts in HALO, using...