Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.

Discus and support Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr.v454, May 8, 2023.

1. Mr.v454
    Mr.v454 Guest

You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's uninstalled again.; I've also had issues with the game rubber banding when I have good internet ( Ive restarted the internet, my computer and was forced to uninstall because I came back to it uninstalled). So I'm here to ask either you refund me my 50$ and I get the game on steam so I can play or you fix your side because I've done more then everything on your "Help page" for Xbox and sea of thieves.

Now for anyone else who see's this you have any other ideas?

:)

Mr.v454, May 8, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game issue.

If I may ask, is this happening to all your games or just that specific game?

There has been no reports about games being uninstalled automatically from the PC and this could probably be a hardware problem or storage issue.

Have you tried installing the game on another storage drive? Just to check if that helps.

For refund options, you can also do that here:

http://xbox.com/refunds
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why do you guys do this?

Even without a case review, you should have received an email with the reason you were suspended and it should also be listed on the enforcement site. A case review is only to have them review your case and determine if the suspension should be upheld or
    not. They will not give you specifics about what you did.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why do you guys do this?

Every kind of harassment and any attempt to impersonate Microsoft officials is sorted out by the enforcement team. You as a gamer can report the perpetrator and block further communications to prevent futile stress.

As for the case review link, any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action issued in the last 12 months may submit a case for review. You may only request a review of your own active enforcement actions, and must be signed in to the account that
    received the enforcement (or signed in to the parent account if a child account was suspended). Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to
    pass this questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time we recommend familiarizing oneself with the Code of Conduct.

The gaming environment that Xbox live upholds is an environment where you can enjoy gaming for gaming sake, free of drama or anything else of the sort.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why do you guys do this?

We are trying to help, but we are just fellow gamers like yourself so we don't have information about your suspension. All we can do is point you in the direction you need to go. Sorry if it doesn't give you exactly the information you're looking for.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Why do you guys do this?

No one here is from the Enforcement Team, a Moderator ( a few are) or works for Microsoft. You should try to wrap your head around the fact that most that respond here are other users, like you.

As far as being manipulated and instigated into breaking the code of conduct, that is all on you. Most of us know not to respond in kind and to not retaliate, by voice or message, since guess what? That leads to progressive punishment and suspension, maybe
    more than once. As others have advised report and block and don't announce that you did so.
Thema:

1. Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games. - Similar Threads - Why guys keep

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  4. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  8. Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...: Hey guys on fight night champion my wins and losses are not registering why is this?? Online mode Also can i change my game tag name? 171fc7b1-8e1a-4d84-9e27-5519164684eb
  9. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  10. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...