Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

Discus and support Why do you enjoy Xbox so much? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Because it is in line with my needs on services, I believe that the online climate is quieter and less rude, I like the green color <3, because I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LunaLight7, Jul 22, 2019.

  1. LunaLight7
    LunaLight7 Guest

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?


    Because it is in line with my needs on services, I believe that the online climate is quieter and less rude, I like the green color <3, because I have very important sentimental memories where the Xbox was present.

    :)
     
    LunaLight7, Jul 22, 2019
    #1
  2. REK 1 Win User

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

    Community, Friends, and playing with Family. Xbox Live rules all
  3. MtnDewTheFoxes Win User

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

    I just wanted an experience to gaming and fortnite is really fun
  4. TrielDeray Win User

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

    What brought you to playing xbox?! What was your first xbox system? What was your first xbox game you played?
    My cousins got me into playing xbox at a very young age.

    My first system was the original xbox, my cousin gave it to me as a 7th birthday present.

    My first game was Halo.

    If I hadn't spent the summer with my aunt and cousins I doubt I'd be a gamer, I grew up poor so my mom didn't have the money for gaming consoles. So I'm thankful my older cousin was so generous and I was able to actually develope a passion for gaming and
    having a console to do it on.
  5. HarlequinxJ Win User

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

    My first system was the 360 back around 2013 or so! I think I just remember like guys always talking about gaming and I looked into it and knew it was something I'd be into and asking for an xbox for my birthday lol. The first game I ever played was Call
    of Duty: MW3! I still love the game lol
  6. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

    Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

    The controller always felt best of all consoles
Thema:

Why do you enjoy Xbox so much?

Loading...
  1. Why do you enjoy Xbox so much? - Similar Threads - Why enjoy much

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. I have an Xbox One X runs perfectly as day one. Why do I have to trash it, to just enjoy a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One X runs perfectly as day one. Why do I have to trash it, to just enjoy a...: I have an Xbox One X. It’s an amazing console still works as perfect as day one. But there are a few games I’ve been looking to download but can not. Why? Also can I buy series x games hard copies...
  9. Why can a different account on my XBox not enjoy the content I purchased?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can a different account on my XBox not enjoy the content I purchased?: My XBox is set to Home XBox. I purchased "The Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Collection: Necrom" under my XBox Games Pass account. My Wife has had an account on my XBox for years. She is listed as...
  10. Why is it I can't enjoy myself?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it I can't enjoy myself?: I spend good money on my consoles video games and internet connection (various other subscriptions) why can't I mod my **** it doesn't hurt the company doesn't hurt you or me. Why gatekeep...