Why do you all want my private information?
Discus and support Why do you all want my private information? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The way I see it!! That you all are sharing out my information to the 3rd parties!! And really it's no bodies else business about me!! I know I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IamNotPerfect68, Oct 19, 2018.
Thema:
Why do you all want my private information?
Loading...
-
Why do you all want my private information? - Similar Threads - Why private information
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why dose my black ops 6 keeps going to private match?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy dose my black ops 6 keeps going to private match?: How come my black ops 6 keeps going to private match? 8de858c0-f64e-4b71-a300-93a9295a462c -
I can only access private matches on black ops 6 I have the ultimate game pass why can’t I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can only access private matches on black ops 6 I have the ultimate game pass why can’t I...: I can’t access online gameplay on black ops 6 I can only access private matches I have the ultimate game pass so I should be able to access online multiplayer 2b6612fb-52aa-4c1e-902a-46f03afe8d19 -
why do you moderate private conversations?
in XBoX Rewards & Socialwhy do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The... -
Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I join my friend private sessions?: I can’t join my friends private sessions or worlds, everytime he creates a private game and invites me it always says “failed to join”, all of our other friends can join his game. And it’s the...