Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...

Discus and support Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone have a good reason why we don't have a (atleast) 15 minute warning to save games before updates kick us offline by now? I genuinely don't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/A_Vodkaholic, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...

Does anyone have a good reason why we don't have a (atleast) 15 minute warning to save games before updates kick us offline by now? I genuinely don't see the downside but I hope I'm just missing it

submitted by /u/A_Vodkaholic
    [link] [comments]

/u/A_Vodkaholic, Jan 28, 2022
  2. IKEELU1ST Win User

Wireless connection

After doing the Steps posted above, do you still get booted Offline? Include whether or not it's immediate, or you get a few minutes of play time, and then it boots you Offline. Thank you! :)
  3. AndreasKarlström Win User

Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.

Nope, Still not working. Getting kicked out after about 15 minutes of playing.
  4. HeartagramAmos Win User

Controller Disconnecting

Im with you on this issue. I keep getting disconected for no reason at all. It happened four times in twenty minutes last night. I would say its been like this since the March update so there is clearly a issue here. I even brought a new controller and battery
    pack incase it was one or the other but no still keep getting kicked for no reason. Can we get answers soon please.
  5. TheRealNeversin Win User

Xbox Live disconnects after 5 minutes...

I tried again with UPNP disabled and IP in DMZ and got NAT errors.

Then UPNP disabled and ports forwarded then I got kicked every 3 minutes.

With just UPNP enabled I get kicked every 5 minutes; same with UPNP enabled and IP in DMZ or ports forwarded.

With UPNP enabled, IP in DMZ and ports forwarded I get kicked every 10-15 minutes.

When I'm in te dashboard and not playing a game I get kicked every 10-15 minutes regardless of the settings.
  6. JonathanNeedsHelp Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

Man, it's still doing this. It lets me sign in after testing the connection and everything works great until it decides to kick me off every 10-15 minutes now.
Thema:

Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...

1. Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase... - Similar Threads - Why still immediately

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...