why do we not have final fantasy 14 on the xbox one
Discus and support why do we not have final fantasy 14 on the xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have play final fantasy 11 on the Xbox 360 with my friends on the ps2 and on the PC so why can't we get final fantasy 14 on the Xbox i know they have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bobcheeseaka, Jan 15, 2017.
Thema:
why do we not have final fantasy 14 on the xbox one
Loading...
-
why do we not have final fantasy 14 on the xbox one - Similar Threads - why final fantasy
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805 -
Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever.... -
Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play... -
Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play... -
Why why why final fantasy
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy why why final fantasy: So we got crisis core we didn't get final fantasy 16 but I think xbox deserves and should get ff7 remake so any news on if this is a thing and if we will get it eventually...