why do we have to pay for xbox live?

Discus and support why do we have to pay for xbox live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mean like really I already have to pay money for the xbox itself. And the games with it. And dont get about about wifi I have to pay for that too.So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRedX0520, Sep 17, 2017.

1. TheRedX0520
    TheRedX0520 Guest

I mean like really I already have to pay money for the xbox itself. And the games with it. And dont get about about wifi I have to pay for that too.So like why?

:)

TheRedX0520, Sep 17, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Why do we have to pay ????

Please bear in mind the date of this thread and try not to bump older threads in the future. Thank you.

onyxishere, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Why do we have to pay ????

Here is a post from somebody that actually play ps3 look up my account if you want to. Just saying.

Why should anyone buy an Xbox over ps3? Ps3"has free has FREE online, Xbox doesn't; and bull**** about psn not having secure server is a lie. As far as mw 1, 2, and 3, they have been hacked just as bad on Xbox as on ps3.

I can go on cod ghost, bo2, any reasonably recent game and play a smooth, un hacked, FREE game of mp.... On playstation. Also, Xbox doesn't have as good exclusives, ya it has bungie (the makers of halo) but honestly, playstation's go to company, naughty
    dog, is far more prestigious, they made the last of us, which has something like 500 game of the year awards, and on top of that, they have the uncharted series, which is also highly decorated.

So think about, which console are you get more out of, and which one is sucking us your money?

Vacantfrostfall, Sep 17, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

There are quite a few perks like free games every month, discounts on games, money invested in the infrastructure ... the better question is why not pay for it?

JohnnyXeo, Sep 17, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    There are quite a few perks like free games every month, discounts on games, money invested in the infrastructure ... the better question is why not pay for it?

JohnnyXeo, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

7. JohnnyXeo Win User

8. GronTron Win User

Hi there Rudster1001, I'll be quoting another user here (Temhotabot) because this question is asked time and time again, but here goes.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

Because people can't be bothered to use the SEARCH feature to see if any other threads like this exist. It isn't free for many reasons. One being that that is how MS chooses to run their business. Two being that we pay for a monitored
    and enforced service. If you have an issue with another gamer you can report them and so long as what they are doing violates the Code of Conduct/Terms of Service they will be punished, the other services (you know the FREE ones) do not offer that. If you
    want FREE online then you are free to choose one of the other services. Since gaming is a choice you aren't limited to using just one system/service.

[/quote]
  9. onyxishere Win User

Please bear in mind the date of this thread and try not to bump older threads in the future. Thank you.
  10. Vacantfrostfall Win User

Here is a post from somebody that actually play ps3 look up my account if you want to. Just saying.

Why should anyone buy an Xbox over ps3? Ps3"has free has FREE online, Xbox doesn't; and bull**** about psn not having secure server is a lie. As far as mw 1, 2, and 3, they have been hacked just as bad on Xbox as on ps3.

I can go on cod ghost, bo2, any reasonably recent game and play a smooth, un hacked, FREE game of mp.... On playstation. Also, Xbox doesn't have as good exclusives, ya it has bungie (the makers of halo) but honestly, playstation's go to company, naughty
    dog, is far more prestigious, they made the last of us, which has something like 500 game of the year awards, and on top of that, they have the uncharted series, which is also highly decorated.

So think about, which console are you get more out of, and which one is sucking us your money?
Thema:

1. why do we have to pay for xbox live? - Similar Threads - why pay live

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  8. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  9. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  10. Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline: When I try to turn off my connection it says I have to turn it on in order to play but then when I turn it on it’s making me pay to play offline 911193cf-9484-4b61-93de-e02fe0c8d147