Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

Discus and support Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know about u but i mad that the USA get it 2 days befor the rest of the world even know the games set in Europe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JiM LoVeS OaK, Sep 28, 2014.

  1. Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world


    I don't know about u but i mad that the USA get it 2 days befor the rest of the world even know the games set in Europe

    :)
     
    JiM LoVeS OaK, Sep 28, 2014
    #1
  2. tykoh70
    tykoh70 Guest
    Refund it!

    I have bought

    '


    Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island


    '

    This is not a stand alone package.

    Yes right it's just a expantion of Forza Horizon 2's add on...

    But I don't know it.

    Why you do not give notation this like games need a main game before buying?

    I just want to refunt it.

    That's all!

    My order no: 6285138784
     
    tykoh70, Sep 28, 2014
    #2
  3. Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

    Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

    here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

    forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Sep 28, 2014
    #3
  4. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

    Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

    Well get over it. You have no choice and neither do we.
     
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Because games are release on tuesdays in North America and Fridays in Europe.

    It has always been like that for years,now.

    Just a few games got worldwide release,time to time.....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

    Because games are release on tuesdays in North America and Fridays in Europe.

    It has always been like that for years,now.

    Just a few games got worldwide release,time to time.....
  7. Fyer Win User

    Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

    Well get over it. You have no choice and neither do we.
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Are there any open-world racing/driving games?

    I love Forza Horizons 2 for it's open world. The scenery and the tracks are beautiful.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

    Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

    here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

    forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx
  10. Z4ZonE Win User

    DID ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!?????

    I should have said I am the only loser in the world who bought this game for the XBOX 360 lol

    comparing this game to forza horizon 2, as far as quality goes, forza horizon 2 has it down pack for xbox 360.
Thema:

Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

Loading...
  1. Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world - Similar Threads - Why USA forza

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?: To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont send someone a message you do not know. This...
  10. Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...: I have used the ESPN app for a long time and now I’m getting the error message that the app only works in the USA. I live within the USA and have changed my settings and location and it won’t...