Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty...

Discus and support Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Total war warhammer 3 via gamepass on my pc, and when I started it up I realised that past the launcher there was no text in the game. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tjommi76, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Tjommi76
    Tjommi76 Guest

Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty...

I downloaded Total war warhammer 3 via gamepass on my pc, and when I started it up I realised that past the launcher there was no text in the game. All the menu's had empty text boxes, and the same as I got into the game. I uninnstalled and downloaded the game again, and to my surprice I realiced things had'nt changed at all. Still just empty textboxes with no text in the game at all. I am going to try a third time now and reinstall the game but I don't expect a different result.

I got an AMD Rhyzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90GHZ

16 gb ram and Windows 11 home. I am at a loss on how to fix this.

Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty... [​IMG]

Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty... [​IMG]

:)

Tjommi76, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty textboxes? Gampass Issue on PC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tjommi76, is this happening only with Total war Warhammer 3, or with any more games you try to play?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. ReklawGhost Win User

Xbox game pass cloud for pc

My game saves say there is no more room for saves how can I fix that issue

The game I'm using right now is total war warhammer 3
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

bug

Hi YiğithanÇÖMLEK,

You mentioned that you purchased Warhammer 3 and the game freezes and closes when you open it.

According to this article, if the game is freezing after opening and launching into it, that is a problem on the developer side, which will require you to seek support from the Developer.

Best Regards,

XBF Drew

[This text is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]
  5. Villarino Win User

Greatest battle

A few in the old days playing Age of Empires mitology and recently another RTS , the Warhammer total war
  6. Banu1337 Win User

Launch game in windowed from Game Pass

Thanks for the replys btw!

None of that worked unfortunately. There isn't anything wrong with the game/game pass.

Every game I play crashes on full screen, however all other games I play are an .exe where I can change the settings through Geforce Experience.

So either I can try fix my pc and why it crashes, or just find a way to launch it in windowed.

I have also tried contacting CA, creators of total war.

EDIT:

I have gotten the game to work now. I copied some text files from Warhammer 2 about graphics and full screen and now it works in windowed.

I guess I have to thank CA for not remaking the game in any way and just slapping the number 3 on.
Thema:

1. Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty... - Similar Threads - Why Total war

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...